Hello and thanks for doing this Claire!
I have been nibbling at the homework bit by bit, I find it's the best way for me to retain information...how about everyone else?
A little confusion with lateral extension in a yoga pose...setting up the binder as Daniel suggested and going over all of our handouts helped too. See you all soon.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am also confused about lateral extension/flexion. Where did you find clarification of this in our books or other materials? Also, what about eversion? Does that deal only with the foot (inversion and eversion of the foot is discussed in the coloring book on page 23). I can't think of an asana that involves eversion.
Thanks for any help with this!
I given this a bit of thought - would triangle be lateral extension of the spine and half-moon lateral extension of the spine and the leg?
But I still can't think of an asana that requires eversion.
HI MOMMY!
Post a Comment