The blog has been quiet! Is it just that we are all a bit more confident about what to do?
This Friday I leave for a 9 day vacation (planned before enrolling in this course) so I will miss the next session. I hope to store up some Florida sun to get me through the days that are coming - the dark presents a challenge for me. While I appreciate the quiet, subdued time through December, I miss the light. Perhaps a good time to practice candle-gazing?
I will miss everyone and the whole wonderful, expanding experience of learning and growing together during these training weekends.
Be well!!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Claire, have a WONDERFUL time. Please bring some warm and sunshine back with you: I find this time of year particularly trying. For all that I am an archetypal New England woman, I really dislike the cold and dark of winter...
Claire, I hope you have a warm and sunny trip! I agree with both of you, particularly in November, when there is not yet snow on the ground! Once there is snow enough to go skiing through the woods behind my house, I find the cold and dark much more bearable!
On another note--I am wondering if I have been missing out, because I have not seen anything on the blog and have not received any emails. If someone could let me know, that would be very helpful!!
I am looking forward to next weekend!
-Beckie
The blog has been quiet and I also have not received any emails. Imagine - just a few more days and you all will be back together. That time went quickly!
Thanks, Claire!
Safe and happy travels,
Beckie
Post a Comment