Hi and Merry Christmas to everyone! (Claire, I loved the poem).
Does anyone know if we were supposed to receive some type of confirmation from Jennifer if we signed up for the video/manual?
Thanks for your help!
Happy New Year,
Beckie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If I'm remembering correctly (and there's a chance I'm not, I'm going to admit that up front), she said that she'd email us if she could decipher our handwriting. She also mentioned that she'd send the book and video to Carrie, so we could pick them up there.
She also said, though, that she's preparing for her trip back to Thailand, so she may not get to it right away. It sounded to me as though she didn't want to get our expectations up too high - I imagine she's a bit crazed right now...
I was wondering about that myself ...put my name on list but then was not sure if something more was needed (like to pay). I emailed Carrie to confirm that I was on the list. Have not heard anything back except an "all set" from Carrie.
Post a Comment